* Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
* From time to time we have a Free Shipping special for Orders over €50.00 in Ireland, €100 in UK, €150 in Europe. This excludes items marked heavy. Please read Shipping and Handling Section.
* NOTE: For Large Items such as Cages and Aquariums you can opt to pick up these from our Head Office in Walkinstown rather than paying for delivery costs. After making an order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deduct the delivery costs from your invoice.
* From time to time we have a Free Shipping offer. This excludes items marked heavy.
* In the case of items that are heavy, marked heavy and the weight of the box is either over 30kg to Ireland or the UK, you will be notified after you placed the order of the shipping charge if any. Shipping prices for marked heavy items are charged at the following prices : Heavy Items include XL dog kennels, aquariums, dog runs as well as other items marked heavy.Other items will be calculated at cost price from our courier.
* As most of our orders go out by courier, it is essential that you give us an active mobile number, in case the couriers can not find your premises and an address that someone is at home so that the parcel can be signed for. An attempt will be made twice to deliver the parcel and if you are not there, a calling card will be left. If you do not sign for the parcel after the second attempted delivery, the parcel will be returned to us. If this happens, we will charge you a re-send delivery fee to send the parcel out again and the parcel will not be sent until this fee is paid. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure someone is there to receive the parcel. Re-send delivery fees are as follows : Ireland : €6.50 UK : €13.00 Europe : €17.00 Rest of World : Varies on Repostage costs. These may appear to be more expensive than initial delivery charges, but that is because we subsidise part of the initial delivery costs.