Terms & conditions
MUTZ NUTZ PETCARE wish to thank you for your purchases and If you have any suggestions or comments please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org we are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
* We operate the website www.mutznutz.ie
* We are MUTZ NUTZ PETCARE, with our office at 3 Beechfield Avenue, Walkinstown, Dublin 12, Ireland.
2. YOUR STATUS
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
* you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
* you are at least 18 years old;
3. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU & US
* After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The contract between us (“Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
* The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have
been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
* If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
* You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
* It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the product is the correct size that is required. See returns policy.
* When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
* You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
* You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
6. OUR STATUS
* We may provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that products you purchase from third party sellers through our site, or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our
site, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are DISCLAIMED by us absolutely. We will notify you when a third party is involved in a transaction, and we may disclose your personal information related to that transaction to the third party seller.
* Errors and Inaccuracies: We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
* If you are contracting as a consumer, this DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against us. If you would like information about your legal rights you should contact your local trading standards or citizens advice bureaux.
8. CONSUMER CANCELLATIONS RIGHTS
* If you are contracting as a consumer, you have a statutory right to cancel for any reason and receive a full refund, except in the case of certain products listed in Clause
* You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in Clause 10 below). Your statutory right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (when the Contract between us is formed). If the Products have been delivered to you, you may cancel at any time within seven working days, starting from the day after you receive the Products.
* To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. If the Products have been delivered to you, you must also return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable, and at your own cost. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
* You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any made-to-measure or personalised products, newspapers, periodicals or magazines, perishable goods, or software, DVDs or CDs which have had their security seal opened or unsealed.
* Details of your statutory right of cancellation, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation. This provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer.
* This Clause 8 only applies if you are contracting as a consumer.
9. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
* Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
* From time to time we have a Free Shipping special for Orders over €50.00 in Ireland, €100 in UK, €150 in Europe. This excludes items marked heavy. Please read Shipping and Handling Section.
* NOTE: For Large Items such as Cages and Aquariums you can opt to pick up these from our Head Office in Walkinstown rather than paying for delivery costs. After making an order, send an email to email@example.com and we will deduct the delivery costs from your invoice.
* From time to time we have a Free Shipping offer. This excludes items marked heavy.
* In the case of items that are heavy, marked heavy and the weight of the box is either over 30kg to Ireland or the UK, you will be notified after you placed the order of the shipping charge if any. Shipping prices for marked heavy items are charged at the following prices : Heavy Items include XL dog kennels, aquariums, dog runs as well as other items marked heavy.Other items will be calculated at cost price from our courier.
* As most of our orders go out by courier, it is essential that you give us an active mobile number, incase the couriers can not find your premises and an address that someone is at home so that the parcel can be signed for. An attempt will be made twice to deliver the parcel and if you are not there, a callling card will be left. If you do not sign for the parcel after the second attempted delivery, the parcel will be returned to us. If this happens, we will charge you a re-send delivery fee to send the parcel out again and the parcel will not be sent until this fee is paid. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure someone is there to receive the parcel. Re-send delivery fees are as follows : Ireland : €6.50 UK : €13.00 Europe : €17.00 Rest of World : Varies on Repostage costs. These may appear to be more expensive than initial delivery charges, but that is because we subsidise part of the initial delivery costs.
10. RISK AND TITLE
* The Products will be your responsibility from the time of delivery.
* Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
11. PRICE AND PAYMENT
* The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
* Product prices include VAT. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
* Product prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
* Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you that we are rejecting it.
* If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
* Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment through Realex, Stripe or PayPal. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we confirm your order.
12. OUR REFUNDS POLICY
If you return a Product to us:
* If you change your mind or are not happy with your purchases for whatever reason, you may return it to us. The products must be in perfect working/re-sellable condition when received. One the products are received in perfect working/re-sellable condition, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product/s in full, and any applicable delivery charges. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
* for any other reason, if the goods you received are faulty or damaged when, you must notify MUTZ NUTZ by phone or email within 48 hours. We will then organise returning of the product/s. MUTZ NUTZ will examine the returned Product/s and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective Product/s in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
* We will refund any money received from you, normally by using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
13. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
* We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
* A 'Force Majeure' Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
14. CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES AND PROMOTIONS
15. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
* Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by MUTZ NUTZ PETCARE.
* MUTZ NUTZ PETCARE has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that MUTZ NUTZ PETCARE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
* We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
* We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
* Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
* In no event shall MUTZ NUTZ PETCARE, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from
* (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service;
* (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service;
* (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and
* (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
* Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. MUTZ NUTZ PETCARE its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
19. GOVERNING LAW
* These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
* We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
21. CONTACT US
* If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* By visiting this page on our website: https://www.mutznutz.ie
* By phone number: 01-5375397
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are not held in clear text on any web site. We use Paypal which is 100% secure and is used all over the world by websites such as ebay. We also use Realex which is governed by AIB Bank Ireland and is also 100% secure. We cannot even see your credit card details as they are processed by secure institutions.
Our Contact details:
MUTZ NUTZ PETCARE Phone within Ireland : 01 5375397 or 01 4599466 Phone from International : +353 1 5375397 If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page. As we are an internet company the quickest and easiest way to reach us is via email New Order Enquiries email@example.com Order Status Enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org Other Enquiries email@example.com
If you need to get in contact with us by phone, you can call on 01-5375397 (International +353 1 5375397) or write to us at 3 Beachfield Avenue, Walkinstown, Dublin 12. Ireland.
NOTE: All dog toys are for gentle play only and should not be given to destructive dogs. Dogs should be supervised when playing with toys and should be replaced when torn/chewed. Dog Toys made by the Kong Company and Mighty Mutts are NOT indestructible Dog Beds WILL go flat if you have a large dog on them (same happens to our duvets)